Saturday, March 19, 2011

worried you missed the deadline?

Have you looked at your Kindermusik schedule and said, "Oh no! Classes start next week! I'm too late." You're never too late! As my studio is growing, I have the option to push back the dates of my classes as enrollment grows. So a class you were interested in may not have started yet. Check my schedule by clicking the ENROLL NOW button to your left to see my schedule and class start dates.

If there is a class you want to join but it has already started, there is good news. I prorate tuition, so you can still join the class and just pay the tuition for the remaining classes you'll attend.

I would love to have you enroll in a class today so we can start having some fun! :) If you'd like to try a free class to get a feel of what Kindermusik is like, please let me know and I'd be happy to have you come and play with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment