Wednesday, April 6, 2011

exciting news

I have been waiting to share this news but have been waiting until everything has been finalized. I am going to teach in the Kindermusik of Lincoln studio with Shawna Gordon (who is an amazing Kindermusik educator!) starting this summer. For the summer sessions, Shawna and I will be co-teaching the classes. Starting in the fall I will have my own classes in her studio. Have no fear, Wahoo mommies, I will still be teaching in Wahoo as well! But for those of you in the Lincoln area, this will be a wonderful opportunity to get involved with Kindermusik if you currently are not. The Kindermusik of Lincoln website in unable to process enrollments at this time, but will be fixed soon. I will send a link as soon as it is available, but for the time being you can contact myself or Shawna Gordon (musikandmemories@hotmail.com)  for more information.

Also, the Wahoo Mom's Group has asked me to provide their May field trip, so on Tuesday May 10th the kiddos will be taking a field trip to my studio. I cannot wait to share a class with them, it will be so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment